Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Shabby Chic at Besties Challenge

  Hi There .....Hope you are all well
I just out of town and I'm so sorry forget to post my DT card
 for My Besties International  
which theme is "SHABBY CHIC" 
Hope to see you playing along with us ....  
and show us any creation containing a My Bestie image

 

Here my card ......
I used image 631 Raggedy Rosie Besties
Colored her with Copic sketch markers
some post mark stamp on edges from kaiser craft,
and distress with vintage photo.
 I embellished the card with Spellbinders dies frame and Memory box dies,
lace, pearls string, and flowers.
Some white gesso on here and there.
That's all for me today..... Thanks for stopping by
Have a nice day

I would love to enter this card for challenges:
Card Mania -Use a digi
Milk Coffee - Hand color image 
Dragonfly Dreams Girly/Die Cuts and Punches

3 comments:

Paula said...

BEAUTIFUL :)

Ellis said...

Lovely card you made and wonderful layout! =)
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams!
Hugs, Elenor DT

Laurian said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams