Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Snowy Hug

Hi.....I hope you had a wonderful weekend
It's a first Monday of month, we have a new challenge over at
Fashionista Magnolia and more Challenge
and the challenge is Winter with snowflakes
Our sponsor this week are Crimson cloud and The Ribbon Girl

Here my winter card ......
I've used Tilda Snowy hug from Merry Little Christmas collection,  
  colored her as usual with Copics sketch markers.
I have put frantage vintage shabby blue around her,
and white gesso for hat and clothes

I made poinsettia flower from Memory box dies 
and then put on some picket fence crackle paint.
Fence and bird house from dienamic dies
Silver snowflakes from Carla craft punch.
The other dies is from Magnolia - Paris Night

Snowflake transparencies white from Maya Road,
and snowflake pearl from my stash.

Thats all from me today, and
 we would love you to pop over and join in the fun

 I wish to enter this card for challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - I'm Dreaming  of a White Christmas
Tilda's Town - Winter Wonderland
Hanna and Friends - Christmas

6 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Hi Christa, this is super adorable, one of my favorite Magnolia images. You have colored it beautifully and the embellishments are perfectly coordinated. LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Katie

Marianne said...

Ziet er perfect uit.
Liefs, Marianne

Unknown said...

Gorgeous & lovely to see one of the older images being used too. Thank you for playing with us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia & have a Merry Xmas x

Riet Kamstra said...

Sweet and lovely winter card Christy. Pretty colors. Thanks for joining us @ TIlda's Town this week!
Riet xx

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...

Hi Christy,

what al lovely wintercard you made, so sweet!
Thanks for joining us with the challenage of Creashop Duymelot.
Good luck,

creative love and greetings,

Mary

Joshylili said...

Your card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

Hugs Jasmin